The Closing the Gap on Indigenous Health conference has been listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events on Austrade’s website. The Business Events Grant Program will support eligible Australian businesses by providing grants between $5,000 and $250,000; funding will cover up to 50% of eligible expenditure to participate at the forum.
Grant applications close at 5pm (AEST) on 30 June 2021 or earlier if funding is exhausted.
What are the eligibilities under The Business Events Grant Program if you are planning in attending or exhibiting?
- Travel (airfares), accommodation, and registration
- Promotional material, including program sales-collateral, directly related to exhibiting at the event
- Digital promotion, including the design of audio visual material, directly related to exhibiting at the event
- Event and display set up costs, including the design, manufacture and shipping of exhibits, directly related to exhibiting at the event
- Contractor costs directly related to exhibiting at the event
You should read the grant opportunity guidelines and sample grant agreement before you apply, all available at austrade.gov.au
Process to apply for grant:
STEP 1: Review funding & grant eligibility criteria here to see if your organisation qualifies
- STEP 2: Register for the event here or become an event sponsor by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 3: Apply for grant via austrade.gov.au
**Aventedge would like acknowledge the traditional owners of this country, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging**